r4i gold 3ds Card
If you own a Nintendo 3DS, by now you’ve probably heard of the R4 3DS cards. These specialized cards mimic original 3DS cartridges in order to inject certain unsigned code to hack your gaming portable console.
By injecting the code into your Nintendo 3DS, you can now unlock a lot of functionalities to it. You can install and play homebrew applications and games and a whole lot more.
Today, we are going to talk about the r4i gold 3ds Card. CDR-King is a company that creates a lot of inexpensive but highly effective products. They’ve just created their own R4 3DS card and we will go about its features in this article.
Speaking of features, here is its official feature list:
- 2nd generation storage device (no booting tool required)
- flush fitting slot 1 card
- Support FAT16/32 file system
- Supports any MicroSD card speed with no lag in game
- Supports clean ROM, drag and drop, works on any OS
- Built-in No pass
- Automatically detect save type
- Save directly to MicroSD card, not to onboard chip
- Supports Moonshell and other homebrew. Open I/O interface
- User-friendly skinnable interface. touchscreen or button operation
- Support rumble pak and memory pack
- Support the wife game, DS Rumble Pack, DS Browser
- Supports changes to the background of operation interface
- Support skin DIY by setting background and font colors on the main menu and game menu manually and automatically
- Support the soft Reset
- Moonshell 2.10 support software reset function (Press START key back to the R4 menu0
- DLDI auto-patching
- Action Replay Cheating Application
Although this is still CDR-King’s first venture into the R4 3DS niche, the card does bring a lot of features. In fact, some of these features are only found in the premium R4 3DS cards which are not common in affordable R4 3DS cards.
It supports microSD card capacity of up to 32GB, has a very fast hardware, and it also has a plethora of features that it can support.
The r4i gold 3ds Card even has DLDI auto-patching. If you do not know what this feature is, this feature allows automatic patching of certain homebrew applications. Other R4 3DS cards out there that do not have this feature will have to manually patch a homebrew application just for it to work on the card. That is why it is surprising to see this feature put in the r4i gold 3ds Card.
Furthermore, the r4i gold 3ds Card doesn’t require any more software installed on your PC and you can just simply drag and drop files to and from the R4 3DS card.
I am also happy to report that this R4 3DS card supports the new Moonshell 2.10. Enjoy a lot of media content on your Nintendo 3DS because of this feature. Do not worry about converting your video files anymore because the new version automatically plays those files for you.
Although it is still their very first R4 3DS card, the r4i gold 3ds Card is surprisingly good. And for the price of only $18, it is quite a steal, really.